Thursday, December 21, 2006

M.G.T & G.C.C. CREED

MGT & GCC
STUDENTS CLASS CREED
1. I will strive to control my attentions in order to do a careful and accurate job on my requirements.
2. I will strive to improve my listening skills, take notes, read and think of what is being said and fit it in with what I already know.
3. I will strive to review what is taught and keep an over-all pattern in mind.
4. I will strive to improve my handwriting through practice, because I need ease in handwriting to transfer my thought to paper.
5. I will strive to keep a record of assignments and keep homework up to date.
6. I will strive to give a new sister a good impression of Islam, since I realize this is important to help her revive her hidden qualities.
7. I will strive to have a complete notebook and keep it up to date.
8. I will strive to dress and act like the kind of Civilize Woman I wish to become.
9.I will strive to follow instructions asking questions when I don't understand.
10. I will strive each day to do something to help the Program.