Wednesday, November 22, 2006

STANDING ON MY SQUARE

Positive Equality Always Correct Errors!

I enter all ciphers (meaning cycles of life) as Lord Lameik Love Allah. To give you a mini biography of myself. I was born In New York City specifically Brownsville Brooklyn. I later relocated to Hollis Queens several years later; From there I moved back to Crown Heights Brooklyn, later I moved to Atlanta Georgia. I been residing out here for five years as of date.

The purpose of this blog is to stimulate the minds of young and old of the purpose of living and define the meaning of life, and actualize the adage each one reach one, each one teach one. We as original people really have to research our beginings(especially our origins in North America) from the root and understanding the fruit It bears, remember all fruit is not good to eat; so before we partake of the offerings know whats being offered, it may lack the nutrients neccessary the brain requires to function properly.